A full range of services for all your dental needs.
What dental services do we provide?
The services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Dental Exams are an important part of preventive health care. We will clean your teeth and identify gum inflammation or bone loss, evaluate your risk of developing tooth decay and other oral health problems, as well as check your face, neck and mouth for abnormalities.
- Dental Cleanings involves removing plaque, tartar and stain from the crown and root surfaces of teeth. We then polish your teeth which helps prevent plaque from accumulating on the tooth surface. It also has the added benefit of whitening your smile.
- Laser Surgery is a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures. The benefits can include shorter treatment time, faster healing and the minimization of infection and surrounding tissue damage as a result of treatment. It can also render the use of sutures unnecessary.
- Periodontal Therapy is the treatment of infections of the structures around the teeth. Such treatments may include the deep cleaning of effected areas, medicated mouth washes or oral surgery.
- Dental Fillings is a type of restorative dentistry treatment used to repair minimal tooth fractures, tooth decay or otherwise damaged surfaces of the teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy is a dental procedure that is used to remove diseased tissue from the interior of a tooth and save the tooth structure.
- Tooth Extractions is the removal of teeth for a variety of reasons, including teeth that are too damaged to be saved, teeth that are impacted and to prepare the mouth for other procedures, such as adding braces.