Repairing and restoring your teeth.
We use the the most advanced procedures and the latest most durable materials to repair and restore your teeth.
What is a dental filling?
A dental filling is a type of restorative dentistry treatment used to repair minimal tooth fractures, tooth decay or otherwise damaged surfaces of the teeth.
What is the process?
Our procedures for prepping and filling your tooth consists of:
- Removing the decayed tooth material
- Cleaning the affected area
- Filling the cleaned out cavity with a filling material
What materials can I use?
We offer our patients a variety of options according to your tastes and price range:
- Composite fillings, our most popular option, are matched to be the same color as your teeth and therefore used where a natural appearance is desired. The ingredients are mixed and placed directly into the cavity, where they harden.
- Amalgam (silver) fillings are resistant to wear and relatively inexpensive.
- Porcelain fillings are called inlays or onlays and are produced to order in a lab and then bonded to the tooth. They can be matched to the color of the tooth and resist staining. A porcelain restoration generally covers most of the tooth.